How human brain processes any smell?
- What happens when we smell something?
- How the human brain processes any smell is very unique from how it processes any language. When we read anything, it goes to the cerebral cortex portion of the brain, which is where we process any language.
- Whereas when we smell anything, it goes to the limbic system, where the human brain stores long-term memories and emotions.
And that is the exact reason, why our memories are triggered when we smell anything familiar and create a sense of deja Vu.
Some Amazing Benefits of Using Perfume:
- Memories and Thoughts:
- As discussed above, any kind of smell triggers the sense of memory.
- It is aptly quoted by Francis Kurkdjian:
- “Perfume is the art that makes memory speak.”
- To Boost Confidence:
- It’s all about appearance and how you represent yourself.
- During an interview or at work, the words that you speak have limited impact compared to your body language and your dressing sense. Perfumes are the finishing touch to your overall appearance, and they make you feel and look confident in your surroundings.
- It gives a sense of freshness and enhances your mood:
- Wearing a good, light, long-lasting fresh fragrance can upgrade your mood and can boost your ability to work abidingly.
- And as it is connected directly to your limbic system, the brain can respond instantly to any situation and keeps you active and agile.
- To enhance your personality:
- Everyone has their own preference for wearing the kind of perfume they want. Depending on their personality, some people prefer strong or mild flavors, floral, citrus, or woody.
- One also might consider what they want their perfume to convey along with their appearance.
- Choosing a specific kind of fragrance that complements your personality is a great way to reflect on the type of person you are.
- It reduces stress:
- It is often referred to as “Aromatherapy”.
- Aromatherapy is a good way to relieve stress.
- Smelling particular natural oils can assist your body in reducing stress, anxiety, and tension.
- Improves Concentration:
- From the above point, it is reasoned that as stress and tension reduce, better focus can be imparted.
YOM International’s Perfumes:
- With the mission and vision of becoming a global brand, we at Yom International have introduced planetary theme-based perfumes.
- The main motivation for going for the planetary perfumes is that we are on a mission to become a global brand and connect the whole universe with the help of completely organic products and spread awareness of using chemical-free products.
- A sudden upsurge of everything natural, organic, and pure has hit the market because of its benefits.
- We at Yom International preach the use of natural and quality products that add to the personality, like the perfumes made of natural essential oils that are any day longer lasting than the ones available in the market.
There are seven genres of perfume:
Click here to find out more about the above-mentioned perfumes.
Benefits of using YOM’s Perfumes:
- The older the perfume is, the more enhanced its smell will be.
- It does not just concentrate on one theme. For Example: floral or citrus or spicy or woody.
- Instead, YOM International’s perfumes are a combination of 2-3 types of perfume scents.
- There are 3 types: Top Note, Mid Note, Bottom Note.
- Concentrated with the main scent (Top Note) and the other two which add up the value to the main scent.
- All the perfumes are unisex.
- It does not cause any harm like redness, itching, or sinus irritation unless you are allergic to a specific kind of smell.
The takeaways from the article are:
The perfume you wear gives the final touch to your overall look and personality. There are numerous benefits of using perfume in day-to-day life, that keep us on track during the whole day and add value to our surroundings as well.
Yom International provides long-lasting perfumes that are harmless and enhance the smell of perfumes as time passes.
To purchase the perfumes: Click here.
Concluding the article with an amazing quote by Estee Lauder:
“Perfume is like a new dress, It makes you quite simply marvellous.”